Hello and welcome to Northeast Oklahoma Electric Cooperative on-line! Whether you are speaking to us by phone, in person at either one of our office locations, or visiting us on-line, we hope our proud tradition of service shines through. Serving the needs of our membership is, and always has been, our number one priority. Thank you for your continued patronage.
winter weather headed our way
Your electric cooperative is keeping an eye on the weather. Employees are ensuring we have inventory and equipment ready to respond during inclement weather. Careful planning ensures we are ready to take care of you should weather strike.
Things to remember in case of power outages:
- Call the cooperative at 800-256-6405 to report outages. Our Facebook page is not monitored 24/7. Have your account number or meter pole number ready.
- If you see a line down, call to report its location and remember: LINE DOWN, TURN AROUND! Consider all powerlines energized and dangerous.
- Never run a generator inside and only connect it to needed heaters or appliances. Generators connected to the service could endanger the lives of our linemen by causing electricity to feed back onto lines being repaired.
- Help your freezer keep foods frozen during an outage. Fill empty freezer space with jugs of frozen water. Not only will the freezer last longer during an outage, you will save energy. A full freezer lasts longer and doesn’t work as hard. Avoid the temptation to check your freezer for thawing. Each time you open the door, you lessen the time it can keep foods frozen.
- If you require life support equipment, now is the time to consider your options in the event of a power outage.
returned capital credit checks
Please review the list of returned checks, last names beginning with A through M, to see if your name is on it! If so, please call the cooperative at 800-256-6405 x 9313 to claim your money. <<click here>>
statement of nondiscrimination
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. <<Click here>> to read the full nondiscrimination statement.