Hello and welcome to Northeast Oklahoma Electric Cooperative on-line! Whether you are speaking to us by phone, in person at either one of our office locations, or visiting us on-line, we hope our proud tradition of service shines through. Serving the needs of our membership is, and always has been, our number one priority. Thank you for your continued patronage.
The offices of Northeast Oklahoma Electric Cooperative will be closed Monday, July 4, to celebrate the holiday. Please know, if you experience an outage or power issue, we are here to respond. Call 800-256-6405 to report your issue.
We wish you, your family, and your friends an enjoyable Independence Day. With that in mind, we offer these safety tips:
- Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
- Read labels and performance descriptions before lighting.
- Never give fireworks to children. An adult should supervise at all times.
- Booze and a fuse do not mix. Save your alcohol for after the show.
- Light one firework at a time and then quickly move away.
- Never attempt to relight a “dud” firework. Wait 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water.
- Always have a bucket of water or charged water hose nearby.
- Be aware of where you are setting off fireworks. Buildings and trees pose a fire hazard. In rural areas, understand that an inadvertently set blaze from fireworks can destroy hay and crops.
The cooperative now has more ways to pay your electric bill. Now available are six additional PaySite kiosks accepting payment for Northeast Oklahoma Electric.
New locations are in the following towns: Chelsea, Grove, Jay, Locust Grove, Salina, and Vinita. The original kiosk, located in Pryor, is also available. To learn more about paying at a kiosk, including locations and store hours, <<click here>>.
Your cooperative is hosting a photo contest. Share your treasured image for a chance to win an electric bill credit and the opportunity to have your image featured in a full-color wall calendar. <<Click here>> for the rules and information. Some photos (contain a person's image or taken by a minor) may require a release. <<Click here>> to download the forms. Information is also available by calling the cooperative at 800-256-6405 or emailing you questions to email@example.com.
returned capital credit checks 2015
A full list of returned capital credit checks is available here. Checks were mailed in September 2015, but returned for insufficient or out-of-date addresses. Please view the names and if your name appears on the list, please call the cooperative at 800-256-6405 x 9313 to claim your money.
<<Click here to view the list>>
statement of nondiscrimination
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. <<Click here>> to read the full nondiscrimination statement.